Taras is equal part developer, mentor and business person. Since starting to work in the web industry 12 years ago, he helped many developers start and grow careers as frontend engineers. When he's not helping clients or building applications, he's hanging out with his wife in sunny Toronto.
- Big Ideas & The Future at The Frontside
- Transparent Development
- Svelte and Reactivity with Rich Harris
- Security with Philippe De Ryck
- An Analysis of NativeScript Mobile Platform
- Deployment with Luke Melia, Aaron Chambers, and Mattia Gheda
- Pull Requests with Joe LeBlanc
- Frontend/Backend Team Collaboration with Sam Joseph
- Team Collaboration with Jacob Stoebel
- What’s in a UI platform?
- 113: There and Back Again: A Quest For Simplicity with Philip Poots
- 107: Microstates Part II
- 106: Microstates
- 103: React Components with Michael Jackson
- 099: Funcadelic with Taras Mankovski